polyvinyl alcohol (pva）2488 and 1799
Polyvinyl alcohol, organic compound, white flake, floc, or powder solid, tasteless. Soluble in water, insoluble in gasoline, kerosene, vegetable oil, benzene, toluene, dichloroethane, carbon tetrachloride, acetone, ethyl acetate, methanol, ethylene glycol, etc. Slightly soluble in dimethyl sulfoxide. Polyvinyl alcohol is an important chemical raw material, used to manufacture polyvinyl acetal, gasoline resistant pipe and vinylon synthetic fiber, fabric treatment agent, emulsifier, paper coating, adhesive, glue and so on.
2) Specification: (pva 2488 /pva 1799)
Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA）2488
| Mesh||20-160 mesh|
Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA）1799
Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA）1788
|Mesh|| 20-160 mesh|
Alcoholysis Degree Mole %
Ash Content % max
Volatile Matter% max
Purity % min
1.In the textile industry , they are mainly used as yarn pulp, fabric finishing agents, and raw materials of vinylon fibers;
2. In the construction and decoration industries, they can be used as mortar cement additives, paint additives for interior and exterior walls, and molding plate adhesives;
3. In the chemical industry, they can be used as polymerization emulsifiers, dispersants, and raw materials for the production of PVF, acetal and butyral resins;
4. In lumbering and paper-making industries, they can be used as adhesives;
5. In agriculture, they can be used as soil improvers, pesticide adhesion synergist and PVA film;
6. In petroleum exploitation, they can be used as well-cementing agents.
7. In addition, they can also be used in cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, printing, ceramics, steel, electronics, electroplating, and so on.
In net 25kg PP woven PE lining bag or 1000kg jumbo bag